• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Akron, Ohio May 19-22, 2011

I got a few PM's about toll roads in OH, the Ohio Turnpike (I-80) is the only toll road you will need to worry about within Ohio. If you live in a state that has EZ-Pass your device should also work on I-80. I would suggest using the EZ-Pass as you will pay a discounted rate when passing through the toll booth.

The following EZ-Pass devices will work on I-80
•Burlington County Bridge Commission
•Chicago Skyway
•Delaware Department of Transportation
•Delaware River and Bay Authority
•Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission
•Delaware River Port Authority
•Illinois State Toll Highway Authority
•Indiana Toll Road
•Maine Turnpike Authority
•Maryland Transportation Authority
•MTA Bridges and Tunnels
•Massachusetts Port Authority
•Massachusetts Turnpike Authority
•New Hampshire DOT Bureau of Turnpikes
•New Jersey Turnpike Authority
•New York State Bridge Authority
•New York State Thruway Authority
•Ohio Turnpike Commission
•Peace Bridge Authority
•Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission
•Port Authority of New York/New Jersey
•Rhode Island Turnpike and Bridge Authority
•South Jersey Transportation Authority
•Virginia Department of Transportation
•West Virginia Parkways Authority

looks like the guys from ohiosvt.com are going to meet us at Summit Racing Saturday :cool:

I just met with the GM at Summit Racing today, they can give us space for around 400 cars :crazy:

How do they feel about burnouts? :D

Burnout.jpg

No burnouts at Summit Racing!!!!!!!

I am responsible for the area, and he mentioned no burnouts pretty much right off the bat.

I'm sure he meant that he wants to see EXTRA burnouts!

You must have misunderstood. :laugh:

Just kidding, thanks for putting this all together man.

lmao just like the burnout lol because i will not do that in my tour, when i do stuff like that i end up breaking stuff but i do it in andys green car ;-p

^ LOL!

WTH is with all the weddings at SZ time? My cousin is getting married on the 21st, just got the invite in the mail.
Sorry Courtney, I'll be at SZ. I'll make sure to have an Absolut Citron and tonic, Jack shot or a Captain and Coke just for you. Who am I kidding, I'll more than likely have at least one of each to celebrate her day. :D

There is a difference between "going to" a wedding and "being in" a wedding. I am in the wedding....... :mad:

^ LOL!

WTH is with all the weddings at SZ time? My cousin is getting married on the 21st, just got the invite in the mail.
Sorry Courtney, I'll be at SZ. I'll make sure to have an Absolut Citron and tonic, Jack shot or a Captain and Coke just for you. Who am I kidding, I'll more than likely have at least one of each to celebrate her day. :D

That's the spirit

Joe, I hope you know that my post wasn't directed toward you in any way.
I understand why you can't be there.

Does that mean I get to photo the "butt" shots this year and post them for you? That was the funniest **** ever, you were totally hysterical.

^^ That's the right attitude!

That's right. And, you will celebrate with me. :D

Last edited:
I want pics of everyones butt, haha - I had such an awesome time. Sad to miss this year - I know you weren't directing your post at me ;)

Back