• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pic Request: HDR photos

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
Im looking for some HDR photos put right next to non-hdr photos.

Im doing a demonstration speech in my... speech class, and I was going to demonstrate how to put together HDR photos and show the differences between the two through the wonders of Keynote.

Any takers? A while back there was a guy that was doing HDR photo shoots who had a SWEET picture of a T-Red Pre98 with an SVT body kit that looks surreal, but I cant seem to dig it up. Would really appreciate the help, THX!

this time im looking for cars

well i can do that too....

DSC_07413And4More_tonemappedcopyLar.jpg

DSC_07403_1_2_tonemappedcopyLarge.jpg

DSC_0739_5_6_7_8_tonemappedcopyLarg.jpg

DSC_0118_9_tonemapped.jpg

DSC_0104_5_6_tonemapped.jpg

Alex, great shots!

I've been meaning to ask you, but what lens do you use? IIRC, you have a D50/D80, right?

Man, I really need to get my hands on PS. I've been using RawShooter Essentials for my RAWs; great program for freeware, but PS is the best. I had an older copy but lost it a while back.

im good, but what I really wanted to see is that sweet HDR photoshoot of a T-red and a black SVT, I've been looking for that photo for months now.

What are you trying to compare though? The three+ composite shots to the final HDR shot? Just not sure what you're asking for.

Back