• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July Meet

I hope you mean pre98 SE wheels, not 98+. They are my favorite stock wheels to appear on a pre98 (likewise, the 98+ SE wheels look great on a 98+). SE Side skirts to top off the look.

Dude, your wheels are fine, so WHY are you getting the many-spoked ugly things? I highly prefer the five-spoke wheels that came on your car :nonono:

I hope you mean pre98 SE wheels, not 98+. They are my favorite stock wheels to appear on a pre98 (likewise, the 98+ SE wheels look great on a 98+). SE Side skirts to top off the look.

from the for sale thread:

got a set of se spoked rims make an offer

pm'd on the wheels

honestly I like how the post 98 SE wheels look on my mystique anyway ... but I agree pre98 SE wheels wtf

Got the rest of them!

ceg3.jpg

The Man himself.....Jared (insert wild applause here)...

-LauraSVT's, JScullin's, Brapple's, and Turbo Fox's cars were all AWESOME!...

Thank you, Wannabe. Very kind. As soon as I get pictures taken, I'll be listing Laura for sale, so if you're interested, you may gather your greenbacks. :cool:

what the hell are you doing that for.

The car is awesome, gorgeous, rust free, meticulously maintained, and a whole bunch of other things I suppose I could list in the ad. I love her. I just crave a boat. The Town Car bug has bitten hard. :cool:

Dude, your wheels are fine, so WHY are you getting the many-spoked ugly things? I highly prefer the five-spoke wheels that came on your car :nonono:
I an SICK AND DAMNED TIRED of these wheels. I've had to look at them for the last 10 years...
Yup. SE skirts are sometimes had to come by. I've been looking for 2 months for used ones.
I will take your original rims Wannabe since you will have no use for them anymore ;) :laugh:
If I decide not to keep them; I'll send you a PM
wannabe, why would you NOT want to be caught near my sex-mobile?
There are many reasons to that reasoning, BOMBer
Contour sex? Good thing you two aren't six feet tall or more. It'd be like a circus act! :laugh:
There's the reason you're one of my favorite people:laugh:
Thank you, Wannabe. Very kind. As soon as I get pictures taken, I'll be listing Laura for sale, so if you're interested, you may gather your greenbacks. :cool:
I'm all over that ish like an Asian op rice
you'll be sorryyyyyyyyy
;)
X4... But she'll be in good hands if I get a good deal:shrug::cool:

Brapple- Good eye on the sale thread; but I sent him a PM saying that I am not interested. He doesn't have tires with them; I don't feel like switching mine over; and I can just wait for pre-98s. Those are the ones I've been wanting for a while now.

I forget the SE skirts. Those areone of the first mods:cool:

Back