• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

my dad was pulled over by a cop when he was riding his bicycle.
the cop cited him for:
-Obscene hand gestures
-Disobeying traffic laws(running a stop sign)
-Illegal lane change

My dad was riding his bike home from work when a man in a jeep cut him off and hit his brakes pretty hard. ran my dad right off the road. naturally, my dad was pretty pissed. he blew through the next stop sign(where a cop was at the intersection), swerved to the middle lane(no hand signals), gave the driver of the jeep the finger and told him to go :censored::censored::censored::censored: himself. as soon as the jeep pulled away, the cop flicked his lights and got my dad

Funny as hell !!!

A couple of weeks ago a guy riding his bike my street took a dive. A neighbor called the cops and the ambulance. Cops show up, ID the guy and arrest him for DUI. The dumb ass was caught riding his bike DUI three times, this was the fourth.
Of course, his license is suspended for DUI so he took to riding his bike and continued doing the DUI thing. Had he been on the sidewalk when he fell, he wouldn't have been charged again.

Some people aren't very smart.

What a dummy !

"Lying" as stated in the first post is becoming endemic. Just "little white lies". People get upset when you actually hold them to what they said they were going to do. I've always been good at my word, regardless of the personal cost. If I say I'll do it, I do it.

That's my problem, I keep my word almost all the time. Unless it involves calling Christine back 3 hours later.

i find the best way to deal with my own personal road rage is to keep the windows up, and call the other driver whatever it is you truly believe they should be called. just yell it at the top of your lungs. they'll never hear you, and you'll let off some steam. and when you pass by them, kindly give them the middle finger.

I like to wave at them frantically as if we're long, lost friends...definitely more startingly to the other driver than giving them the middle finger :laugh:

i find the best way to deal with my own personal road rage is to keep the windows up, and call the other driver whatever it is you truly believe they should be called. just yell it at the top of your lungs. they'll never hear you, and you'll let off some steam. and when you pass by them, kindly give them the middle finger.

That's exactly what I do, though all windows are down in summer, more than likely they can't hear me over my music anyway.

story time

one thing i especially hate...

im riding down the elevator a couple weeks ago. a real cute girl steps on who lives a few floors below me. we talked the entire way down. got her number too!!! we've been texting back and forth for the past two weeks. i see her again in the elevator today. turns out shes 15 years old :nonono:

i HATE girls that are underage but look as old as me!

lol, 15 years old...that's just too funny :laugh: so are you going to ask her out? ;) she's better than Linda...

she is SMOKING hot. way better than linda(cant believe im actually saying that). i wont be asking her out. her hot mother on the other hand...

most people in general on the road today tick me off.
especially when i am driving the hearse.
nothing like cruising along at 35mph in a 7000 pound vehicle with no one behind you and some jack ass pulls out of a side road 30 feet in front of you going 10mph.
the hearse does not like to stop quickly.

i could go on for days about everything else that ticks me off.

Yeah I hate when people see a big vehicle and cut them off.
I'm convinced they think that since it's a big vehicle, it is slow, and therefore ok to cut in front. :bah:

btw, I love my ATX V10 F350 :p Joanie hauls major ass. ;)
(even though we originally tried to get it in MTX)

I hate when people use "ATX" and "MTX" to describe vehicles that aren't front wheel drive. :p

Back