• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Classifieds.

I know this may seem weird, but does anyone want to trade their cloth rear seats for a basically mint midnight blue leather version? If so, PM me! Thanks

SPECIAL PRICE FOR PICK UP!!!! $PM FOR PRICE!!! and its yours!! i need the cash.. NEEED THIS GONE! i paid over $400 for everything here.

IMG00060-20091203-1511.jpg

BRAND NEW WITH ADDED ON DIGITAL TILT SENSOR (507M) and Automated power window module (530T)

TILT SENSOR is $40 value

The 507M Digital Tilt/Motion Sensor is used to compliment the level of security provided by the shock sensors found on most alarm systems. The tilt/motion sensor detects when the vehicle is being raised in an attempt to either remove the wheels/tires or tow the vehicle. The 507M is capable of independently referencing the vehicle's initial angles of vertical and horizontal inclination each time the vehicle is parked, ensuring the most accurate tilt (vertical) and motion sensing (horizontal) possible. This unit is compatible with all alarm systems.
COMES WITH EASY TO FOLLOW INSTALLATION AND PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS.

AUTOMATED POWER WINDOW MODULE is $100 value
Product Description
The 530T window automation system controls the operation of two windows in both directions. The 530T can automatically roll up two power windows when a security system is armed, and will provide “one touch” up and down operation for both factory power window switches. The new programmability now accepts (-) switch inputs to make interfacing with European style, rest at ignition window systems simple; and the adjustable sensitivity makes the 530T compatible with most factory power windows systems. Windows can also be vented or rolled down completely by remote control, using an auxiliary validity channel of a security system.

EVERYTHING FOR $PM FOR PRICE THIS WONT LAST ... GET IT NOW!

* 2-Way Security & Remote Start System
* Remote Start Convenience
* New Style 2-way Transceiver With Responder Technology
* Remote Engine Start
* Super-Bright LED Status Indicator
* High-Output Mini Neo System
* Virtually Instant Confirmation of Remote Start
* Dedicated one-button start
* Turbo-timer Built In
* Defroster Activation output
* Safety Shut Down
* Timer Mode
* Complete Engine Monitoring
* New miniature High Capacity Relay Satellite
* Anti-Grind
* Tach / Voltage Checking
* Remote Operates Power Trunk Release
* Clifford GPS Tracking System Compatible
* Directed Video Compatible
* Fault-Proof Starter Interrupt
* Forced Passive Arming
* Active/Passive Arming
* Progressive Door Trigger
* Dual-Zone Shock Sensor
* False Alarm Control Technology
* Clone-Safe Code Hopping (2^66 Codes)
* Remote Controlled Chirp Muting
* Patented Remote Control Code Learning
* Siren Silencing
* Soft Chirp
* Secondary Warning Zone
* Remote Controlled Valet Mode
* Bitwriter Compatible
* Built-in Parking Light Flasher
* Full-time Remote Panic with Automatic Door Locking and Unlocking

Last edited by a moderator:
1999 CSVT For Sale - Toreador Red over Prairie Tan

I'm selling my baby. I'm the second owner and have owned it since August 2000. Mature owner, never abused, never raced. Very well maintained. Upgrades are Borla exhaust since virtually new, K&N filter, lightweight underdrive pulley, voodoo shift knob and upgraded cup holders (the original ones sucked).

270,000 highway kms (167,400 miles for those south of the border). Mobil 1 and Sunoco Ultra 94 only. New clutch at just over 200,000 kms, new tires spring 2010, new battery summer 2010.

Car is located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada (suburb of Toronto) and asking price is $PM FOR PRICE

PM me with your e-mail address to see pictures. I tried uploading some but it says the file size is too big :-(

Set of midnight blue front seats. Pretty mint shape, no tears/rips and no stains or abnormal wear.

B+M shiftknob (aluminum) - will thread onto stock shifter as well.

Located in hamilton, pm for prices

Ill also be willing to trade my REAR midnight blue seats, also in mint shape for a stock cloth rear seat. PM for info!

WTB:

im looking for a built 3Litre ready to go in ..let me know what you have and will discuss a price (interested in a escape motor)

Ford/Mercury/Linconl Shop manual DVD's. Covering all ford products 1996 to 1999 and 2000 to 2004. $PM FOR PRICE shipped to your door. PM for details.

1998.5 Silfro for sale:

I've more or less been forced to sell my SVT off because my parents forced another car on me (long story).

It starts right up, runs fine, drives fine. Just about 220,000 kms on the body, ~150,000 kms on the motor (got it with about 100,000 kms so I put on ~50,000 km). It's seen mostly highway km's - I commuted from Toronto to Milton and back everyday for a few months. I also drove between Waterloo and Toronto practically every weekend. Got the motor from Nima, ran synthetic in it all its life. The last few times I needed anything done, I've taken it to Scott (bagged) and he always gives it a look over whenever it's there.

The positives:

- Still got all the SVT body bits including all jack point covers
- Drives just fine, in fact I still drive it a couple of times a week
- Mechanically sound
- All the electricals are fine as well, including windows/sunroof/etc
- AC blows cold
- Pioneer deck
- Interior holding up fine, no peel on dash
- Had bodywork done on both rocker panels, had all the rust removed and new metal welded in last summer
- Replaced springs and struts not too long ago, definitely within 40,000 kms

The negatives:

- Crack on left bottom corner of windshield
- Will need driver's side axle replaced at some point (still drives fine, started to make a sound when turning left, only audible from outside)
- One of the ABS sensors broke, so ABS light is on (ABS still works though)
- Parking brake light is on, not exactly sure why, might just need to be readjusted (again, parking brake still works)
- And of course, it wouldn't be a CSVT without the perpetual CEL. I got it checked out last time, Nate at bagged told me I need to clean out the part of the UIM that's connected to the TB. I bought the gasket to do this, just never got around to it.

Other notes:

- Resonator has been removed, so it's louder than stock.
- I'll throw in all the extra parts and what not I got for this
-> Winter tires on steelies, probably got another couple of seasons left
-> 17" Wheels I got from CRG racer, tires are done, but wheels are good. No bends or major scratches.
-> Got some odds and ends lying around as well (nothing particularly valuable unfortunately)

I know there's some work on it to make it a perfect driver, but it's perfectly drivable as it is. I'm not sure what it's worth. Asking $PM FOR PRICE? Open to offers.

Hey everyone, after much contemplation and me actually think I was gonna keep the car, I've done some thinking and pondering, and I want to try to sell it. (PS, everything mentioned that is bad, or need painted, will be painted for purchase/trade):

(kijiji ad: ) Pics(and the rest of the ad): http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1999-Ford-SVT-Contour-Sedan-W0QQAdIdZ276119810

Hey everyone,

Right now I'm gauging interest in this, and if I get the right price, or trade for it, I'll sell.

I have a 1999 SVT Contour for sale. I am the third owner, car has been maintained and everything kept up to date. There are a few problems with it (through mileage, not abuse): CV's need to be replaced (I will be getting fixed), stereo needs to be fixed (head unit works, but speakers don't.. again I will be getting fixed). Other bad's: The front bumper has been scratched up from parking too close to a curb, sunroof motor needs to be replaced (I have a mint condition sunroof motor.

That's it for the bad's.. nothing major at all. Mechanically the car runs fine. I have all service records and invoices throughout it's ownership, including me, Battery was replaced last year, will be getting an oil change, tranny flush, tune up before sale.

Modifications:
Engine/Exhaust:
Short ram intake with heatshield and custom heatshielding, K&N filter
Diablo ECU chip (no dyno tune on it)
Unorthodox UD Crank pulley
Lighter powersteering pulley
Magencore KV85 Wires (8.5 mm)
Optimized stock Y-pipe (flows better than stock)
Vibrant 200 cell high flow cat
Bassani Cat-Back exhaust (sounds amazing)
Spec Stage 2 clutch and Spec light weight flywheel
Torsen T-2 LSD
Poly-Filled front and rear lower engine mounts

Brakes/Suspension/Tires:
Cross drilled front/rear rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Stainless steel brake lines all around
Koni sport kit (koni struts/springs.. struts are adjustable)
Upgraded adjustable swaybar endlinks
Bat 19mm adjustable rear swaybar, with upgraded bushings (custom and stiffest available for the car)
Welded subframe connectors
Rear strut tower brace
17x7 OZ Superleggera's with 225/45/17 Yokohama S.Drives
Comes with winter wheels/tires

Interior/Exterior:
Sparco 345 Suede steering wheel and hub (May be taking the wheel with me and supply another aftermarket steering wheel)
B&M short shifter, will be replaced with a CFM short throw shifter
Gutted back half of the car (no rear seats, trunk gutted, no rear door panels and no floor carpet)
Autovation aftermarket pedals
Sony Xplod front speakers and Head unit
Leather front seats
A/C blows cold
Silver Front grille ring
Black housed front headlights with Silver eyebrows
Black aftermarket grille mesh
Black trunk with Carbon Fibre M3 lip spoiler

I think thats it. The car has been winter driven and was rust proofed every year. This year though, it did develop a small bit of rust in the right rear wheel well only at the bottom, on the front side of the well. It is around 6 inches in length.. but that's it. The car is quick, sounds amazing, and looks great. Not many of these out there, and not many like this one. This car is a head turner, and the car is e-tested (valid until Feb 2012). Also, I do have everything that I took out from the car if you wanted to return the interior back to stock. (car is more gutted than in the pics).

Willing to trade for: (contact for trade) Let me know!

$(PM for price or check ad) with OZ rims
$(PM for price or check ad) with wheels.

Pics (and the rest of the ad): http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1999-Ford-SVT-Contour-Sedan-W0QQAdIdZ276119810

WTB: im looking for stock svt rims or focus svt rims & tires ..email me what you got with pictures , and will discuss a price.

need some asap!!!
thanks danny

FS: 05+ 3L Candy Toreador Red Metal Valve Covers

These are off my 05 3L, they were powdercoated by Blu Fuz. Located in Hamilton, ON.

Pm for price...

30830_10150210938945724_655925723_13088747_5276926_n.jpg

25788_10150160270530724_655925723_11704697_706375_n.jpg

25788_10150160270525724_655925723_11704696_3251443_n.jpg

Following parts FOR SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- 05 3L Shortblock - Crank included, heatscorred and needs a polishing. rods, pistons included as well. Needs a good cleaning.

- 05 3L heads - believe a valveseat is gone, but heads are in mint shape regardless including all springs and valves.

- 05 3L LIM

- 05 3L Cams

- or the full motor, minus the UIM and throttlebody. Will include Candy toreador red powdercoated valvecovers by blu_fuz.

- Black Triple Guagepod. Mint shape.

- 3 Autometer phantom guages- oil pressure, volts and air fuel. Oil psi missing the sending unit but can be purchased seperately.

Located in hamilton. PM for prices!

Back