• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

'07 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

Yea i should have. I wasnt sure if it was you or not. Didnt want to be like Hi Paul and then its not you and everyone around just stares at you. Eh people stare at me a lot anyways, probably cause they dont see to many 6'4" guys with long hair....

Looks like I am go for Carlisle. Finally.

See you on the field early AM.

Great! See you on Friday. Drive safe!

Less then one week!!!!! yet....my car still in the shop :(. hopfuly itll be done by thursday

I hope it's done in time. Keep us posted.

i know i dont care did u read my post where i got flamed

We <3 you Ian. No flaming from us.

Yea i should have. I wasnt sure if it was you or not. Didnt want to be like Hi Paul and then its not you and everyone around just stares at you. Eh people stare at me a lot anyways, probably cause they dont see to many 6'4" guys with long hair....

Next time yell ...Hey, Mr Big. ;)

IMG_1291.jpg

rice!!!!!

^ :shocked: Didn't expect to see that.
I'd still take one, for sure. :drool: The Pony can be removed. ;)

cant wait to go to carlisle.. i'm new to this and will be driving down for the day.. probably wont stay overnight this year... gonna get a feel for it and then i'll stay next year.

I added you to the list of "will be there but not registered yet". :)

We've exchanged PM's and have assured Tom that he will fit in with us. Plus, he won't be the only stock SVT there. I also gave him a list of hotels that have vacancies.

FYI: If you still want to register it appears that you must do so when you arrive at the fairgrounds.

If I've forgotten to add you to the registered list please let me know.

Hey I'm a maybe just trying to get everythinjg straighten out to go damn p0118 code is driving me nuts comes back every third start after clearing... but anyways got the new jack clips painted and on plus did the grill ring....

Glad you stopped by. :)

I added you to the "maybe" list. Hope you can make it.

I did see the chicks. You're lucky that you saw them before the link got removed. ;)

I didn't know that was this comming weekend. I used to live 45 min away fron Carlisle and never made it to the show. My SVT is still dead, drivetrain fixed but now has electrical issues, but my Laser is hanging in there and can get me to the show. If my girlfriend is game I'll be there Saturday.

Definately. Just wish I had my SVT running. My first car was a 91 SHO. I loved it, and I was planning on getting an SVT as a replacement when the SHO wore out. Instead I got my Laser. I wanted speed when I got back from Iraq, and I wasted a few grand making it fly. Now I have a fast peice of junk worth nothing instead of a quick peice of junk worth nothing. Live and learn. WOT with full 15lbs of boost at 2500-3000 rpm is awsome, though. I went active duty, so I decided to get a more reliable car. I thought I got a deal, $5000, 57000 miles, 3.0l, Vortech SC, NOS, exhaust, clear title, decent shape, just needed some cleaning up and touch-up. I wish. It will be back on the road one day, hopefully soon, minus the SC which will be sold soon, hopefully.

Show Field Location?

Show Field Location?

Anybody know yet where the tent and cars will be located?

Is anybody tent camping? I'd be willing to split the cost of the site if you let me pitch with ya'

Back