• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Go-kart meet? Gauging interest..

I get out of work at 4 every day so I can be at the track a bit after 5.
My number is xxxxxxxxxx let me know if your plans change, and don't forget your headsock.

I'm definitely out for next Friday as that's the day I leave on a road trip to L.A. with a friend who's moving out there. I'll still be there tomorrow if anyone else wants to show up. It'll be me, my dad and my cousin this time.

I'm definitely out for next Friday as that's the day I leave on a road trip to L.A. with a friend who's moving out there. I'll still be there tomorrow if anyone else wants to show up. It'll be me, my dad and my cousin this time.

I wanted to bring my gf down (I don't think she'd fare too well, though, lol), but she doesn't want me to spend the money lol.

I wanted to bring my gf down (I don't think she'd fare too well, though, lol), but she doesn't want me to spend the money lol.

Don't you remember what happens to female drivers???? Shaniqua didn't even make it to turn 4....

Don't you remember what happens to female drivers???? Shaniqua didn't even make it to turn 4....

Her name was Tasha, and yeah, she bailed after she obliterated the wall after the hairpin, rofl.

I think my gf could do all right, maybe 50 sec or so laps after getting used to the track.

I will post up sheets later when I can scan them/take pictures. First race I got the #16 car, which is awesome. Posted my best time. Then, every race after that, I got stuck with a ••••ty car. I had the #14, which was easily the worst. My times dropped by 2 or 3 seconds, then I had the #4 and the #2, both of which were pretty bad, too. I was sliding around a lot. Anyway, there were some pretty ••••ty drivers. They would NOT move over, so I'd get on their ass and bump them to death, then they'd make a mistake and I'd rearend them, then they'd pull far away and I had to do it all over again. I took a really hard hit just after the start/finish line. I was out wide passing someone just after that first slight turn, and they ran me out of room into the wall. They saw me and were blue flagged multiple times. I went from near top speed to a dead stop immediately. My shoulder is still mad at me. Oh, and I can't count all the times I smashed into someone because there was a pileup at the hairpin. It seems as though I would constantly catch up to a huge group, and they'd all wipe in that one damn hairpin, which I nail every time now. Stupid idiots, lol.

isn't to much fun being pushed straight into the wall is it now :laugh:

got to take the good with the bad .... that killed me when we where there. the second car I got slide alot more then the first. and then when they kept us in the cars for the 3rd race I wasn't to happy. although it was better the second time out.

I surprised the crap out of myself. I knew I wasn't going to et any records, but I feel like I did pretty well. Had a great time last night!

I'm positive I would have beaten you if I didn't get stuck with a super ••••ty cart, though, haha. I'll post up the sheets tonight I think.

Back