• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Go-kart meet? Gauging interest..

WOW did I feel great tonight!

1st Round:
2nd Round:
3rd round:

Give me another nine tenths and I'll qualify for SuperKarts!

RANKINGS
Today's Times: 7th
This Week's Times:19th

Which kart did you have?

Also, sucks that you're a tiny little ••••, cuz it means you gotta get your time much lower ;)

Wow, look what I started.
I'd love to join you guys again, but I'm currently in Arizona, so it's a bit of a drive. But next Friday would be a pretty good bet.
Also, anyone have an SVT clutch for sale? Mine blew up the day before I left on this road trip :(

Which kart did you have?

Also, sucks that you're a tiny little ••••, cuz it means you gotta get your time much lower ;)
Eh, it's only another 2 tenths. I was in karts 15, 4, and 12. I got 4 right after it had been repaired so the tires were COOOOOOLLLLLLLLLD. For about 4 laps, it would not stick for anything.
he is, indeed, tiny...
;) :D
Minuscule.

Eh, it's only another 2 tenths. I was in karts 15, 4, and 12. I got 4 right after it had been repaired so the tires were COOOOOOLLLLLLLLLD. For about 4 laps, it would not stick for anything.

Minuscule.

Kart 12 is ridiculously fast..by far my favorite of the non-superkarts..

Kart 12 is ridiculously fast..by far my favorite of the non-superkarts..

That was the kart wannabe was in when he beat me. I was in kart 4 I believe and it SUCKS ASS. It couldn't corner with my fat ass in it. I really enjoyed kart 16 when I was in it. Jared also likes kart 7 and kart 13. So I'll keep 7, 12, 13, and 16 on my list of karts I want. IIRC, that really fast racer we saw who was leaning far far forward was driving the 16.

I'm out. I pretty much only go on Tuesdays (extra 2 minutes).

For anyone who wants to join, my group will be going the second Tuesday of every month, and whenever else we feel like it.

Wanna get a meet list started?

GO KARTING AT OTK (On Track Karting) ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14

1. Cobrawannabe
2. Zorrex
3. Mr. Bill

Lol I love how I was volunteered. I work until 4 every day, so the earliest I could be at the track is a bit after 5.
I'm gonna go ahead an volunteer my cousin again who was at the first meet, and also maybe my dad.

Friday afternoon works for me. How about 3 or so? That way we'll be somewhat alone but we may have a small bit of competition. I'm available all day cuz I don't have work.

Lol I love how I was volunteered. I work until 4 every day, so the earliest I could be at the track is a bit after 5.
I'm gonna go ahead an volunteer my cousin again who was at the first meet, and also maybe my dad.
Damn right! You started this whole addiction, so I need to thank you in person by going faster :p
Friday afternoon works for me. How about 3 or so? That way we'll be somewhat alone but we may have a small bit of competition. I'm available all day cuz I don't have work.
I suspect you will be there in September?

. I bought an annual license lolol.

knew u would, addiction in its infancy. and coutn me down for tuesday nights but i'll be later aka closer to 7-8 on most night since i have class till then on tue/thurs.

I can do Tuesdays usually I think. starting at 7 or 8 is perfect for three races. I don't wanna be doing 8 races all the time. That •••• is TIRING! I'd like to try one of those Ironman races once I get my times down a bit on even the bad karts. Tomorrow I'm doing 8 races, but I'm hopefully going to get into the schedule of doing 3 races every Tuesday or Friday.

Here are the sheets from when cobrawannabe and I went karting. Make not of the karts we used. It makes a difference! lol

Attachments

• 20100812160620889..pdf
    1 MB · Views: 0
September, October, etc. I bought an annual license lolol.
I will be getting one next month :)
knew u would, addiction in its infancy. and coutn me down for tuesday nights but i'll be later aka closer to 7-8 on most night since i have class till then on tue/thurs.
Perfect. We get there between 6 and 6:30.
I can do Tuesdays usually I think. starting at 7 or 8 is perfect for three races. I don't wanna be doing 8 races all the time. That •••• is TIRING! I'd like to try one of those Ironman races once I get my times down a bit on even the bad karts. Tomorrow I'm doing 8 races, but I'm hopefully going to get into the schedule of doing 3 races every Tuesday or Friday.
Let me know when you sign up for one.
Here are the sheets from when cobrawannabe and I went karting. Make not of the karts we used. It makes a difference! lol
Please note, everybody. I am now about 2 seconds faster :)

Back