• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Go-kart meet? Gauging interest..

Didn't do as great this time around, but I did post a few good lap times. I'll hopefully have a .pdf of the sheets up today or tomorrow.

Still, we were def. up there in times. Wish i had alittle more lap traffic later but what r u going to do.....whats the plan for this week?

Still, we were def. up there in times. Wish i had alittle more lap traffic later but what r u going to do.....whats the plan for this week?

Workin Tuesday, so no go there. I have to check the finances, but I may be in for 3 races this Friday. But comparing 8 for 85 and 3 for 40, it's kind of a tough call, lol.

My cousin and I are going tomorrow for 8 for 85. We'll probably be there around 5:30ish, so if anyone wants to see how the big boys race, just show up.

Ahhh, thats right i think i already asked u that last week, well, amyone going tuesday night? cobra? or mr bill 8 for 85 friday again?

Yeah, the new karts are the same chassis as the super karts, with a less powerful engine. Some of the guys at the track said to expect the new karts to be a tad slower than the old karts. But, at least they'll all be the same and you won't be able to blame the kart for a bad race anymore. I'll probably hold off for Tuesday and sample the new karts then.

I can't go for a short while. Gotta save the dough. Unless of course I land a job soon, then I'm fair game to go all the freaking time.

Back