• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Halloween Party Heads Up

If you post at 7:00 pm on Saturday that you now can go and need someone to pick you up, I am -so- going to send you cow :censored::censored::censored::censored: in the mail.
:laugh:
I know. That was more of a joke anyway:laugh:
I am glad that my silverware did not get mixed up with yours during the meet at the Picadilly Pub.
Your entire life you have been basking in the glory of your own sense of humor, haven't you?

Lucky bastage:blackeye:

ok since the day is almost here i want to get the head count up to snuff
add your name and anything you are bringing.

1. Ian - Oreos, obviously.
2. Matt R. & gf
3. fblue & Cobradr - gonna try to bring those smoked weenie things

Jason and Lira - sauce for the weenies ;)

1. Ian - Oreos, obviously.
2. Matt R. & gf
3. fblue & Cobradr - gonna try to bring those smoked weenie things
4. Jared and girl -- We can bring something...I'll think of something
5. Jason and Lira - sauce for the weenies ;)
6. Matt G.

I'm not sure about snacks, I have been running around everywhere this week, I'll think of something.

we just picked up some stuff.
got a few bags of chips
french onion dip
cheese, pooperoni, and crackers
stuff to make some chili cheese dip
a small thin g of cookies

and some stuff to make the best costumes evah

I'll see ya'll there Saturday... won't be in a Contour, but I'll be there. We're going to Salem for a few hours first then heading into Lowell.

we just picked up some stuff.
got a few bags of chips
french onion dip
cheese, pooperoni, and crackers
stuff to make some chili cheese dip
a small thin g of cookies

you know, if you let other people bring all that food, you could've saved some moolah. stupidhead.
;)

lol @ JScullin and his poop habits. ;)

If I bring a bottle of Jack and some Coke would that be a contribution?

yup

you know, if you let other people bring all that food, you could've saved some moolah. stupidhead.
;)

lol @ JScullin and his poop habits. ;)
yeah i know, but if we didnt buy anything people would show up with nothing, thats how parties work
haha

GD is it tomorrow yet?!!!!!!!!!! :bah:
I have the urge to just leave work right now. Maybe I'll throw my mug down the hall first before I go. ;)

not yet thankfully! my costume is only half complete. I'm driving to Framingham and Boston tonight to pick up things, and still need to do more.

Shoot!!!

Shoot!!!

Myself and Colin are going to a speed/death metal show in Stafford CT tomorrow....Damn!! Those "turds" looked pretty good, too!! All I know is the last "elky party" I attended, I had Police Involvment...good times...

one of the many decorations for the party....
smoke.JPG

anytime after 7PM
and dont forget to bring your raincoat since the only rain we are supposed to get this weekend is during the hours of the party!
stoopid fuggin weather!!!

Back