• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Duraflex and Carbon Fiber splitters GB# 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, ive added some names to the CF list. looks like we have enough people to get the CF batch going. ill start PMing people for deposits. with the holidays around the corner, its iffy if they'll be in your hands by new years day.

if anyone else is considering a CF need to get in NOW or you'll have some serious waiting to do.

still waiting on a few more people to get the DF version rolling. ill check my funds to see if i can bankroll the rest of them to make the 10 we need.

Hey do u have any in stock I would like to get mine now even if its not the group buy price reason I'm leaving to LA in a month and they are painting the car so I need the lip

Steve your inbox is full.

Anyhow....I may be selling my car. I will let you know what happens. I could either go through with this GB for a CF version and sell it seperate I guess. Or could we do a return of my payment from the DF blem I received? And what do I do with this blem splitter? Still want it for SZ12??

Brent

Steve your inbox is full.

Anyhow....I may be selling my car. I will let you know what happens. I could either go through with this GB for a CF version and sell it seperate I guess. Or could we do a return of my payment from the DF blem I received? And what do I do with this blem splitter? Still want it for SZ12??

Brent

the GB for the CF batch is already in motion. you said you wanted one and we need 5. ive already sent PMs to the other members about sending in their deposits.

as we already previously discussed, you said you could get that blem splitter to Malcolm or whoever will be doing SZ next year, for the raffle.

Let me know how much more money you need from me. I still want a CF splitter on the car. If the car sells...cool...if not...I keep it...and dump more money at it! lol Thanks again Steve for all your help.

deposits received. just waiting on the last one from Kevinm77. i sent him a PM and an email. ive received about 20 paypal payments in the past week and i have one that could be his but there isnt enough information to identify who its from or what its for and its not for the 50% amount so im not really sure... im sure he'll reply soon and we can get this started.

Is this just for the carbon fiber splitters or are/were you taking deposits for the Duraflex ones as well?
ok, ive added some names to the CF list. looks like we have enough people to get the CF batch going. ill start PMing people for deposits. with the holidays around the corner, its iffy if they'll be in your hands by new years day.

if anyone else is considering a CF need to get in NOW or you'll have some serious waiting to do.

still waiting on a few more people to get the DF version rolling. ill check my funds to see if i can bankroll the rest of them to make the 10 we need.

I hope that answers your question. Need more people for the DuraFlex one, Carbon Fibers we have the right amount of people. I prefered a DuraFlex but not enough people at the time.

Totally Down for a regular non-cf splitter, what do i NEED TO DO TO GET ONE?

Once I pull the trigger, it will take about 8 weeks for the batch to arrive. Pete says theyre pretty good about this since we already have the mold made. I think we’ll give it a few weeks till we close the GB since some people may be on vacation.

When was the trigger pulled, if it is 8 weeks, what date can we estimate this so I can have the remaining cash ready.

you've got time :eek:

i was waiting to hear back from the one guy and with the holiday i kind of lost track. back on track and paid up. hopefully ill hear back from him but we're moving forward either way. sorry for the delay. things are in motion already though. figure late Jan-Feb for arrival time.

Placed the order today. I will call Monday and see if they can give me an ETA. I know that might be asking for a lot considering we just ordered, but it's as mentioned before normally 8 weeks or so. I will mention that carbon production has been slow. Lol, I complained so much to them that I actually got them to slow down production (good and bad) Obviously it's a longer wait, but it's a better product overall when done. I'll keep you guy's posted. Thanks

hey guys, thanks for your patience as always. i texted pete yesterday about an update. he said that ED is saying March 14th. he is going to follow up with them to see if that is still the case or maybe even sooner. ill post up if we here news, either way.

pete said that ED said due to chinese new year, everything was on hold. virtually the entire country shuts down for a whole week. so that may have added a week or so to our wait.

i will probably have two extra CF splitters available, which will be at non-GB pricing. i had bought them for my csvts but will likely be selling both cars soon.

i currently have 2 of the GOOD versions of the DF in stock for non-GB pricing which is $350 plus $100 shipping. these are ready to go NOW. no waiting. with non-GB pricing, you dont have to pay the PP fee of 3%, which makes the GB savings just $40. not bad, but then you have to wait...

we have a few "blems" in stock still, ready to ship out. these are $250 plus $100 shipping and in stock, ready to ship. these arent THAT bad and are certainly better than the original mirkos.

after the CF splittes have finally arrived, we can look into doing the Spring GB for the DF versions which would probably arrive some time in May/June. if you cant wait, or really want one for SZ, grab one we have in stock already. only a few bucks more (or less if a blem) and you can have it in weeks instead of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back