• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Duraflex and Carbon Fiber splitters GB# 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guy's been a while since I've been on here. Anyway just to let you guy's know. You cannot buy one of these direct from Extreme. Anytime someone e-mails them about these, they forward the e-mail to me. This is a Private Label part that is basically owned by Steve. They can't sell these parts to anyone without going through us first. Just thought I would let you guys know. Also i'll point out, being a private label part, it's most likely cheaper than what they would charge. Their retail on parts is usually pretty high.

hey guys, thanks for your patience as always. i texted pete yesterday about an update. he said that ED is saying March 14th. he is going to follow up with them to see if that is still the case or maybe even sooner. ill post up if we here news, either way.

pete said that ED said due to chinese new year, everything was on hold. virtually the entire country shuts down for a whole week. so that may have added a week or so to our wait.

So, does this mean we are getting an update until March 14th?

Did someone say CF mirko?

SAM_0354.jpg

something doesnt look right on the front of that car...??? i think the silver in the headlights and grill throw it off.

back on topic, i sent a pm weeks ago about getting one of those deffect splitters, never heard back.

svt4stv or Quik Z06, can we please have an update on this? Its almost 2 weeks since the 14th and still no information on it.

any way to get one of these together again i really need a mirko in cf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want a CF mirko as well!

You guy's need to PM Steve, if he doesn't reply let me know and i'll bust his chops.

svt4stv or Quik Z06, can we please have an update on this? Its almost 2 weeks since the 14th and still no information on it.

Sorry, I keep meaning to come here and post and always forget. I have been swamped with new product releases for the Vette etc and have been extremely busy over there.

Anyway, they are supposed to be here Friday guys, so start getting your funds together. Im sure Steve will be pming you guys shortly. I apologize for the short notice, but I just got word today about this.

hey guys,
sorry to get back in here so late. its stupid busy time of the year over here.

pete texted me the other day. he spoke with ED and supposedly the ship may be in LA some time next week. they'll still have to unload them and inventory etc... (along with 10000 other parts) but they'll finally be HERE and then ready to begin shipping out asap. i will wait until we have confirmation of this before i post up to start sending in any balances due and $ for shipping. thanks for all your patience. pete said that ED slowed down their lead time to concentrate more on quality. i guess they were starting to bust stuff out too fast that quality was beginning to slide a little.

as for the people who PM'd me. i will get back to you. i havent logged in here for at least a month. ive just been too busy. you're aways more than welcome to email me or call me directly.

svt4stv@gmail.com

818-357-2531

we do still have blem splitters left/available. i will also have some extra CF splitters available when these come in. they will be sold at regular price. first i will wait till everyone in the GB has theirs in their hands in case any get damaged in shipping.

i also have a trick new product that we've been selling like crazy that works on contours ;)

Spoke with Steve today.

Steve mentioned the following:

SVT4STV will get with Quik Z06 about the CF Mirko splitters, they will be coming in this week.

Pretty cool guy to talk to.

spoke with pete today. he said that the ship is scheduled to dock on the 12th. of course, its a cargo shop. the container than needs to be trucked to ED. then the container(s) unloaded and inventoried and what not. based on the last GB, id say maybe a week for all that to happen and theyre actually ready to ship out.

pete also told me that ED slowed down on the production lead time to focus more on producing quality products. so good to hear that, although it made the wait a little longer. let's keep our fingers crossed that all are as mint as can be. i ordered two for myself and maybe an extra one or two (i have to check). ill hold these aside until everyone in the GB gets a mint splitter as promised ;)

if you like, you can send your balance now (if you have a balance due), that way you're good to go when theyre ready to ship. i can forward your shipping info to pete and it will be all readied up. as we've seen, once the shipping info is forwarded, it still takes a few days from that point. so theoretically, if its in "now" it should be ready to go when theyre ready to ship.

once the ship is confirmed to be here, you will have 30 days to send in the balance of forfeit your deposit and splitter. i have to pay for these in full once they are actually here, then wait to collect from everyone else. so, i cant wait forever and everyone has had plenty of notice. i dont anticipate that being an issue for anyone of course and i dont want to keep anyone's deposit or splitter. last gb though, we did have one person who just "disappeared". could never get in touch with him and all contact info that i did have proved futile.

i sent an email, and tried the phone number. nothing either way.

did you try to leave a message? didnt get any messages about any splitters. i got your email. just havent had time to respond to it yet. we do have some. i just have to pull the pricing up on it. its been so long i dont even recall it any more. pretty sure its posted in this thread somewhere a few times though.

once this GB is all finally done, we can see about doing another one for the duraflex or another one for CF again.

i did order 1 or 2 extra CF splitters if anyone wants to grab one while they can. they will be at the regular non-GB pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back