• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Duraflex and Carbon Fiber splitters GB# 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CF splitters are in and should be ready to ship out this week. go ahead and send in your balance payments along with the funds for shipping. in the notes in your payment be sure to state what you are paying for and if the address to ship to is different than paypal provides

CF splitters are in and should be ready to ship out this week. go ahead and send in your balance payments along with the funds for shipping. in the notes in your payment be sure to state what you are paying for and if the address to ship to is different than paypal provides

Do we send $225 CF remainder + $100 Shipping = $325 total sent to the trueforged paypal account?

Do we send $225 CF remainder + $100 Shipping = $325 total sent to the trueforged paypal account?

yes sir, plus 3% which is $9.75, to info@trueforgedwheels.com

be sure to include in the notes, the address you want it shipped to and your phone number. as soon as i receive it i will forward the info and figure it will take a few days for it to get processed with ED.

im super busy getting for our BIG ford show this weekend right now but i will be answering people's emails/PMs as soon as i can.

from the posts it looks like 350 shipped, soooooo

yes sir. just checked my notes and its $250 plus $100 shipping for a "blem" version. no PP fees for "blem" or non-GB purchases. we still have a small supply of "blem" splitters in stock. i may have one CF splitter available at non-GB pricing if everyone in this GB receives theirs in excellent condition. im holding onto it for that.

we can get another GB going for the DF version if there is enough interest. figure it will be 3-4 months before theyre here and ready to ship. last time we got started late and then Chinese new year caused a disruption. hopefully they'd be quicker this time. still possible to receive them during summer if we were to start soon.

with PP fees, everyones total is $566.50 each. no, the gift thing doesnt work on my account any more. PP turned that off a long time ago. i receive 10 PP payments a day and people killed it on small stuff. even $500 is really too small. i could really use it for the $3500 payments.. oh well...

yes sir, plus 3% which is $9.75, to info@trueforgedwheels.com

be sure to include in the notes, the address you want it shipped to and your phone number. as soon as i receive it i will forward the info and figure it will take a few days for it to get processed with ED.

im super busy getting for our BIG ford show this weekend right now but i will be answering people's emails/PMs as soon as i can.

Done. Let me know if you need any info.

JC and OB1, payments received and address forwarded to ED. ill get back to you guys when i have tracking info. thanks for your patience

pete texted me that i needed to include a phone number with OB1 and Jumi address so i had to go dig that up. had a huge ford show out here this weekend which is an annual big deal for us and ive been recovering since. i finally got it to him. sorry for the extra delay. all should be good to go now. my apologies. i got practically no sleep friday and saturday nights and have been falling asleep early every night since as i catch up :p

I am still out $360 or so on this deal. I dont even have my CSVT anymore. What about me fellas??

you dont owe much left. i have to calculate it (besides shipping of course). if you dont have a use for it, sell it to this guy for what you paid for it \/\/\/

Interest in the cf one if still GB goin for it?

i have cf splitters but theyre not at GB pricing. not cool for all these guys to have to wait forever to get GB pricing and then give it to other people who didnt have to wait. if you want GB pricing on one, you'd either have to buy someone else's (as i mentioned above) or you'd have to wait till the next GB we do on CF which means you have some good waiting to do.

Ok. I will buy it of course since I am in the GB....just let me know the difference. I may be getting another Silver Frost soon....we will see if this car I am looking at is worth a crap or not. lol Regardless...I want the CF Mirko.

pete texted me that i needed to include a phone number with OB1 and Jumi address so i had to go dig that up. had a huge ford show out here this weekend which is an annual big deal for us and ive been recovering since. i finally got it to him. sorry for the extra delay. all should be good to go now. my apologies. i got practically no sleep friday and saturday nights and have been falling asleep early every night since as i catch up :p

Is there any idea on when we can expect these. Looks like i have an unexpected trip coming up, and need to plan accordingly.

I did receive mine and JC's Friday. I've been out of town and have a few Cell phone pics that i took to tease him but I just got in. I will try to get them posted tomorrow. They were packaged extremely well and look awesome.

Car is filthy and this was just some quick shots when it came in.
photobucket-5102-1336384113728.jpg

photobucket-14308-1336442593931.jpg

photobucket-17416-1336442790443.jpg

photobucket-18381-1336442975538.jpg

photobucket-20809-1336443142275.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back