• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Duraflex and Carbon Fiber splitters GB# 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guy's for posting pix they look great! For anyone interested you need to PM Steve or shoot him an e-mail.

Hey guy's got a few calls about these. If you are interested in one, you need to call Steve or shoot him an e-mail/pm. Thanks

Fellas. I still have $360 tied up in this deal from the first group buy. I made the damn video of me smashing my blem to HELL as you told me...I have yet to see this issue corrected. I either want 1. My money back. 2. A Carbon Fiber version Mirko. Or 3. A correct NON-Blem Duraflex version Mirko. Let me know whats going on. Cant get anybody to reply to PM's anymore.

Pm'd you. As mentioned been a while since I've been on here. Didn't you have the problem where Steve sent you a blem by accident? I kinda remember that but wasn't sure. This damn site can't stay up long enough for me to remember.

Pm'd you. As mentioned been a while since I've been on here. Didn't you have the problem where Steve sent you a blem by accident? I kinda remember that but wasn't sure. This damn site can't stay up long enough for me to remember.

Yes that was the issue. Two were sent at the same time, one blem for SZ raffle and one good one for 79Mustang. The non-blem ended up at SZ for the raffle.

^^ Im interested as well. Late on the bandwagon, but havent been around much in the past few years.

hey guys,
you can always reach me via email at svt4stv@gmail.com OR call me at 818-357-2531.
sorry i havent been on here but i almost forget about it. its always on the back of my mind since i have to see my csvt in my backyard every day but i get so tied up with business that the days just fly by. but im always available by email or by phone.

we've got a few carbon fiber and 2 duraflex splitters in stock. all were actually my own lol. jtidaho already contacted me about grabbing the cf so we're working on that. which means i need a new cf one for my own car. we've also got a handful of the "blem" ones left as well.

so,

its about time to do GB #3 for these again. i know its Christmas and couldnt be a worse time to ask for $ but id like to get it started as soon as possible so they will be ready sooner than later. im hoping we can get these by Spring of 2013 (if the earth is not destroyed in a few days).

to help out with the whole holidays thing, id ask for a very small deposit for this GB. im going to go over the numbers but ill make it very doable for everyone who's interested. ill be back on in the next couple of days.

As soon as this holiday stuff is over Steve...I will have the remainder of the money for the CF one.Work has been very very slow...not good. Thanks for setting it aside for me bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back