• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Video of Blitz Exhaust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh...what? Oh, you mean the purple Mystique that I sold seven months ago to buy an SVT? Oh, yep, that one. Oops.

That would be my bad..:eek:

You still owned one though!!!!:crazy: Haha, jka. My car is a slow zetec, but tht doesn't stop me from loving the ar. Just try to go easy on us Zeec us. We're a special group...

I'm curious why you guys aren't rabidly springing to the defense of this guy. I mean, if he wants to mod a ZX2 to look like that and **** ugly chicks, why should we care?

because something dont fall under a category worth defending or they are just obscene. I would think it fun if he some how popped in one of these threads though.

Uh...what? Oh, you mean the purple Mystique that I sold seven months ago to buy an SVT? Oh, yep, that one. Oops.

but it is still your name...:shrug:

should i get my eye's checked? :eek:

either way we are talking about a weak engines not bad colors.

Last edited:
because something dont fall under a category worth defending or they are just obscene. I would think it fun if he some how popped in one of these threads though.

LOL BUT HE PUT A LOT OF HARD WORK INTO IT SO HOW DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT IT IF HE LIKES IT THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS LOL
all capitals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back