• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Akron, Ohio May 19-22, 2011

Got the hotel contract today, hotel info/details will be up early next week. 25 rooms reserved, 10 single bed rooms 15 double bed rooms

Oh my, I might throw-up. I think I have to stand up in a wedding that weekend :cry:...... gotta check dates again.

if you dont go to SZ then im note going Joe. Even though I wont then I wont have any competition of winning best contour @ show and shine.

Looks like he was drinking a bit.....

On a serious note, SZ and the wedding are the same weekend. I'm a little irritated about it because I was looking forward to getting on the track and hanging out with everyone. :cry:

Can't make it that weekend. Blackhawk Farms Track clinic on the bike :drool

wtf am I supposed to do with all these racks of cassettes!?!

I'm planning on being there, I should be able to bring them back. As long and $$ and work allow, I'll be there.

Oh - KIM! :eek: - This is horrible, I can't leave you with all those cassettes! I don't think Dave knows what he is getting himself into :laugh: - BUT, Dave - If that could happen it would be the only option I have right now.
Kim, your Spotted Cow would make it to you weather I was there or not. You guys are great. We will work out the details as it gets closer.....

Dave, I would throw some $$ your way too for helping out. There is no way to ship these things without paying a butt load.

I don't think Dave knows what he is getting himself into :laugh: - BUT, Dave - If that could happen it would be the only option I have right now.
Kim, your Spotted Cow would make it to you weather I was there or not. You guys are great. We will work out the details as it gets closer.....

Dave, I would throw some $$ your way too for helping out. There is no way to ship these things without paying a butt load.

I'll make Tess drive the Windstar out, then there will be plenty of room for SC and cassettes... Plus we could even tow Eggplnt 2.. LOL!

Last edited:
I'm so sorry - Out of all the weekends. I want to see some girl-on-girl wrestling and you and Kim are the only 2 that pop into my head! :cry:

This seriously sucks.

Back