• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Akron, Ohio May 19-22, 2011

I am also considering bringing a trailer if I am going to track the car. Hopefully there is room for multiple trailers.

I Figure the trailer guys can park in the red area, everyone else can park in the yellow area.....then we should be blocked off in our own little corner

map.jpg

You mean ST220 UIM Sam?

Also, what happens Thurs. the 19th?
I have to catch a plane up to MN on the 20th, but might be able to stop over only on Thursday.
Still bummed it had to be this weekend :(
-J

yea my bads lol

I Figure the trailer guys can park in the red area, everyone else can park in the yellow area.....then we should be blocked off in our own little corner

map.jpg
Thats right were i deliver to the Hyde Park
That parking lot that circled red is a big ass parking lot never used its always empty
Now the yellow i have no idea im Heading up there Saturday ill see what it looks like on a Saturday

Thats right were i deliver to the Hyde Park
That parking lot that circled red is a big ass parking lot never used its always empty
Now the yellow i have no idea im Heading up there Saturday ill see what it looks like on a Saturday

I figure the yellow area would be a better hang out spot, I doubt people leaving hyde park, after spending $75 on a steak, will want to see a bunch of people hanging out in the parking lot as the valet brings them their maserati :laugh:

I figure the yellow area would be a better hang out spot, I doubt people leaving hyde park, after spending $75 on a steak, will want to see a bunch of people hanging out in the parking lot as the valet brings them their maserati :laugh:

I could see someone with their lambo pull up and get out and see all of us with our 4 door gerocery go getters, if that happened we should wave at them.

Man count me the F*** in! Know I'm gonna get called to DJ that weekend but eff that. I'm up for a SE Michigan Convoy and I'm bringin my DJ Equipment!!!

You clearly don't know what you're walking into...

SMH! Yeah I actually do... I'm just stating I'm a person who likes to get to know others and have fun w/ everybody. When I had me SE I almost went to the one here... but how bout you sit back, and inform me what I so called don't know... otherwise don't speak

SMH! Yeah I actually do... I'm just stating I'm a person who likes to get to know others and have fun w/ everybody. When I had me SE I almost went to the one here... but how bout you sit back, and inform me what I so called don't know... otherwise don't speak

Here's a thought, relax for two minutes and take note of the fact I'm simply implying that everyone is the "life of the party" at SZ. Jesus kids, relax on the e-hardassery. Reason #247 I hardly post any more.

Last edited:
Back