• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Akron, Ohio May 19-22, 2011

sent out some emails last night to various vendors, lets hope this goes well!!!!

Im trying to get a goody bag together for everyone who attends containing various products from companies in the Northeast Ohio area (PB Blaster, Gojo, Permatex, etc.)

sent out some emails last night to various vendors, lets hope this goes well!!!!

Im trying to get a goody bag together for everyone who attends containing various products from companies in the Northeast Ohio area (PB Blaster, Gojo, Permatex, etc.)

I haven't forgotten what I PM'd you about either. I'll let you know if I get anywhere on my end.

Is anyone going to be there early thursday?

I am thinking I can leave work wednesday night - get to Akron early thursday - stay all of thursday and leave early friday morning to head back in time for the wedding rehersal.....

Thoughts?

I am thinking I can leave work wednesday night - get to Akron early thursday - stay all of thursday and leave early friday morning to head back in time for the wedding rehersal.....

Thoughts?

Not sure yet. I took 1/2 day Wednesday, but haven't set in stone that's when I'm going to leave

I'm thinking about leaving Wednesday night Joe. Seeing as it's going to be a rough ride for me getting there. Haha.

^ yeah it will be :D.

We will keep in touch about it - 18hr round trip to stay only 24-36hrs is not looking like a good idea :/.

Thoughts?

I plan on being there.

Back