• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Akron, Ohio May 19-22, 2011

I'm so sorry - Out of all the weekends. I want to see some girl-on-girl wrestling and you and Kim are the only 2 that pop into my head! :cry:

This seriously sucks.

You make girls cry...does that make you feel like a man? :cry:

I know it makes me feel like more of a man...

:cry: - this is hard enough to deal with as it is, now I know you guys are upset.

friday is rehersal dinner and saturday is the wedding - I can't even drive to SZ and back just to say hi and still be able to get to the wedding stuff

I couldn't tell you honestly..... I have never missed one yet, so I wasn't thinking that there was any chance it was on the same weekend.

still sucks, Joe...I didn't realize you were in the damn thing, guess I should've read betterer. Will miss yew.

My wifes best friend is getting hitched to my wifes cousin. SO, lots of immediate family and friends :/.

My wifes best friend is getting hitched to my wifes cousin. SO, lots of immediate family and friends :/.

No Joe. :( With all the friends and family that will be there, maybe they won't miss you. We sure will!

DAcker, your happy *** better be there.

:)
Good idea, send the request now so they have plenty of advanced notice.

I plan on being there this year so I could haul back cassettes too lol. Dammit Joe, that sucks :( I'm looking forward to having Frosty there with some new mods this year and having some fun

I will probably be there, first ever SZ. I will be bringing the truck of course.

Hmm...

Drive or fly...drive or fly....

We will be driving out.
its only about a 10 hour drive. well, maybe a little more when we factor in a couple stops for diaper changes...getting old sux.
:)

Last edited:
Back