• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Akron, Ohio May 19-22, 2011

I'll be there as well, my family lives 20 mins. away and I'll be in town visiting them the week before til the week after. I'm also in at nelsons ledge and trying to get some more Fusion Owners to come out and participate. There was a bunch of Fuse owners that said they'd be down but as soon as I posted the meet details people declined to respond :rolleyes:

I'm not going to be discouraged though, because I'm going to have a great time. hopefully I can get the hood painted on the Fuse before hand.

I might be up for dinner Thurs...I'll take those couple days off so I can swing by whenever my happy ass feels like it

gatsbyspub dot com...NOT WORK SAFE

definitely my favorite place I've been to, cheap & the girls are hawt

I was thinking a group trip to Gatsby's Pub, possibly Fri night...

That place looks like a blast. I'm definitely down for a trip to that place.

I was also thinking, would anybody be interested in a visit to Cedar Point? "The roller coaster capital of the world." I'm not sure if we would have time, just throwing it out there. I've been there once before and it was great.

The thing I mentioned about CP...it would drastically add to the cost of SZ & I know SZ is costly for the younger crowd as is. Not to mention, it would kill an entire day...the weather that time of year is sketchy & being on the lake, it would doubly suck.

Gatsby's is a srs option.

hey malcolm...are you still thinking BBQ for the banquet?

I'm coming to SZ to race, show&satin, eat, sleep, get titties in my face at a strip club AT LEAST one night, and drink copious amounts of spotted cow I've smuggled across the state line. That is all.

hey malcolm...are you still thinking BBQ for the banquet?

No I dont think so, I would have had to pay an extra $300 for the banquet room at the hotel if someone else cated....not to mention they booked another group May21 for the banquet hall :mad: Now Im freaking out trying to figure something else out ASAP so I can get registration info posted. If you have any ideas/suggestions shoot me a PM

no one sticks anything up my ass

:laugh: Its quite possibly the worst strip club EVER. $2 beer in a can, rooms out back for rent by the hour, acne infested butt cheeks.....well you get the idea hahahaha

Its quite possibly the worst strip club EVER. $2 beer in a can, rooms out back for rent by the hour, acne infested butt cheeks.....well you get the idea hahahaha

What does an hour of bad strippers in a room out back cost? Might be worth it just for the laughs one night...

I can tell you, every dance at Gatsby's is a lapdance...you can give them whatever you want $5-10. You sit at tables & they walk around. There is a stage but I didn't see it used much.

What does an hour of bad strippers in a room out back cost? Might be worth it just for the laughs one night...

God d*mn it Josh, now I HAVE to go and miss the wedding I was supposed to be in....... hahahahahahaha

Back