• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Akron, Ohio May 19-22, 2011

Damn. I really wanted to go, but one of my friends is getting married this weekend...

^ you messing with me or do you really have a wedding to go to?

edit: i have to be at a wedding on the 30th :( why do people have to get married around spring zing time?!!?! screw it. i'm still going to SZ

hmmm. and Linda's replacement is already on the way..

WHAT?! Linda is worth way more than $34.99! She has history! And shook hands with Funkmaster Flex!

wedding.jpg

Disney? What is Mickey and Minny getting married finally.

im not thrilled about this wedding at all. they're friends from high school. but because they know i live a couple hours from their wedding, im pretty much obligated to go. its a 6 day wedding! i have to pay $600 just to go :(

im not thrilled about this wedding at all. they're friends from high school. but because they know i live a couple hours from their wedding, im pretty much obligated to go. its a 6 day wedding! i have to pay $600 just to go :(
dude..eff that!!!
unless it was some super close friends, i woudl not be spending $600 to go to a wedding!

Banquet room has been booked, Ill be organizing my notes this weekend and posting registration info on Sunday.

Banquet will be at the Spaghetti Warehouse, www.meatballs.com (web address makes me LOL! :laugh: )

I haven't been to Spaghetti Warehouse in a long time, looking forward to that.

Now this might sound kinda lame compared to going to a strip club, but why not a scavenger hunt? Adult themed of course.

Back