• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Akron, Ohio May 19-22, 2011

Please keep us updated, if you get a track day and the weekend works I will come. I have some family in the area it sounds like fun. How about mid-ohio always wanted to run there?

Rob

I should have the hotel info posted in the next couple of weeks.

Mid-Ohio is an awesome track, but you need a special racing license to take part in their track days and renting the place out is definately not going to be within most peoples budget.

Nelsons Ledges can be rented for a reasonable price and their open track days seem to be reasonable as well. Ohio SVTOA rented the track out for Oct 10 and its only $100 per car. I have been talking with Ohio SVTOA and we may team up with them for track rental.

I hope you can make it Rob! :cool:

Elky, do you have pics of the pig head from that SZ?

like these?

P1010099.jpg

P1010100.jpg

P1010090.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If we stay at the Holiday Inn off off 77 since I deliver there they have a killer breakfast buffet The chef always hooks me up when I go there isn't there a car museum downtown Canton? def a trip to Summit Racing

Looks like you guys have a good time. I-77 is a straight shot for me from southern WV, if nothing comes up this May ill be sure to drive out there.

Ill be heading out to Nelsons Ledges road course tomorrow to check things out, I have never been there before, for an SVTOA event.

It went from Elky and the pig........To my harry asss, I love it.

Didn't that start in 06? I started taking pics of you bending over all over the place... and it eventually led to you pulling your pants down lol! Sigh... I don't wanna wait so long to see all you guys again. haha

Looks like I'll be able to make this one. My girlfriends granparents live not far from zainseville OH, so it would be a prefect time to make the drive.

^
Uhh... :gay:??

To drive or to fly ... that is the question.

Why not both?:laugh:

If i can get the time off, I AM SO MAKING THIS MY FIRST!!!

I love the Ohio area, as me and my family has gone to Columbus Ohio to stay on the Santa Maria as Pirate reenactors:laugh:.

It really is a beautiful place!

Back