• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Akron, Ohio May 19-22, 2011

lol a few of us were talking about this not too long ago. Wondering if you'd try to extend your honeymoon into SZ ;) :laugh:

lol. not so much. and thats only part of it. our honeymoon will be the week right before spring zing. then we have to head to California for the middle of June for my brothers wedding. Thats alot of vacation and traveling all at the same time. I might not make Carlisle either because of all the traveling and expense of it....

anyone thinking of flying, the hotel location will pretty much be equal distance between Akron/Canton and Cleveland Hopkins airports.

Split fuel costs and I dont mind..... But do you know how to drive stick so we can alternate?

If I'm on the highway, its no problem. Not used to stick in city driving yet. If you decide to drive, definitely consider caravaning with Smalls. I'll take that offer as well Smalls if Sammy decides to fly.

Either way, I'd split fuel cost with whoever.

Although I will be trailering my car, I thought the idea was to drive and show everyone your cars. I can't wait to see some other Contours, don't fly! Also please keep your pants up, those pictures are not going to help with attendance.
Rob

Hmmmm....maybe ill need to get my passport soon so I can attend with #5906...hopefully shes done by then. It would be my first SZ :)

Although I will be trailering my car, I thought the idea was to drive and show everyone your cars. I can't wait to see some other Contours, don't fly! Also please keep your pants up, those pictures are not going to help with attendance.
Rob
yes but sometimes driving is not feasible for some people who still want to enjoy the cars and the people.

I might trailer my car too so I can drive the piss out of it on the track! Unfortunatly that would mean no KEGPLNT :cry:.

that'd be unfortunate, but really not SO bad if you can't bring the kegplnt
(just make sure you leave room for 8 cassette racks, whatever you bring heh)

Back