• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

If i were to sell everything...

I personally think you should sell everything and pick up a used Subaru - its cheap and easy to mod -- can be driven 365 days a year, fantastic resale value and is much more reliable than anything Ford has put on the road to date.

:nonono: No crossing over to the dark side. who want's to work on a subaru anyways. I think all members who sold out for a subaru should face some type of public humiliation and be ousted from the boards. That's just my opinion though do what you want :laugh:

while i dont really know pole at all, i can feel his pain. Ive worked for a couple yrs now to get my 3L to where it is at. Now that the graphics are on, and the motor is almost dialed in just right i only have 1 or 2 things on the list (famous last words) but it has brought me tons of fun on the autox course. i was always chasing someone/some car. but now im the one being chased, while that it fun, i know the few cars in my region that are faster, i know ill never catch. that is unless i do a crazy NA motor build.

i dont know where this is supposed to go, but maybe if you can use what you have on an autox course or something like that it would help. The race car has to be just so, an autox car can be a daily, and still be fun

while i dont really know pole at all, i can feel his pain. Ive worked for a couple yrs now to get my 3L to where it is at. Now that the graphics are on, and the motor is almost dialed in just right i only have 1 or 2 things on the list (famous last words) but it has brought me tons of fun on the autox course. i was always chasing someone/some car. but now im the one being chased, while that it fun, i know the few cars in my region that are faster, i know ill never catch. that is unless i do a crazy NA motor build.

i dont know where this is supposed to go, but maybe if you can use what you have on an autox course or something like that it would help. The race car has to be just so, an autox car can be a daily, and still be fun

This race car can't be a DD lol it'll be one help of an autox car tho!

my autox car is by no means a dd either. granted not as much as his race car, but getting in and out of a roll cage in a parking lot sucks. its doable but it sucks.

he has more than one car, so get the dd out on the track and just have fun with it

Pole, where you driving your red svt today on 164 and good hope? If so, I meant to give you the thumbs up:laugh:.

Yes, that was me, seconds before i turned onto good hope i had finished racing up to a black SVT to ask him if he wanted to sell it. He said no. :shrug:

Yes, that was me, seconds before i turned onto good hope i had finished racing up to a black SVT to ask him if he wanted to sell it. He said no. :shrug:

See i told you you can leave the contours alone! Just think what would the shop be without a :censored::censored::censored::censored: ton of contours/parts everywhere:laugh:

We'll get everything done and you can enjoy the cars, just please leave them alone and have fun for a little while, dont turn this hobby into a fulltime job!

I'd say newsvt is probably best fit for Gilligan... As for skipper and professor, I was thinking the same thing as Kim.

I was going to suggest CSVT 2004 as Gilligan. He's the one that sat across from me at the SZ banquet, right? but then I figured you guys would know better than me on who would be the best Gilligan.

bensenvill can be Marianne because he likes to dress in women's clothing. :laugh:

Back